This blog was made over a month ago (how time flies!) and I have tried to make an effort to blog at least once a week. But as I transition into more analytical posts, I am slowly realizing that weekly posting is not as feasible as I initially thought.
Consistency is important whenever you start a new endeavor, because it is all too easy to slack off and justify your laziness with a multitude of excuses. As you will see in another post, before I officially launched this blog, my angels have been very encouraging of me, persistently showing me the numbers 444 and 4444 almost daily. Therefore, I sort of have a sense of obligation to keep putting my best foot out there.
However, sometimes quantity does not trump quality. I do not think my posts thus far are of low quality, quite the contrary actually! But I do recognize that I may need to slow down a bit if I want to do posts that interpret charts like in my first family dynamic/Mariah Carey article.
To be honest, though, I think my real problem is the fear of losing engagement. This is a bit ironic since my base is very small right now (I’m not even in the double digits when it comes to followers). But perhaps it is simply my fiery Aries nature fighting against the reality that things not only take time to produce, but patience and that it is okay to not always be in motion aspiring towards something.
I guess what I am trying to say in this post is that the schedule of this blog may (slowly) transition from a weekly blog to possibly, possibly an “upload when I’m done” sort of blog.
I do not necessarily want this latter option, but I may not have a choice unless I sacrifice quality which no one wants. With that out the way, I hope my followers and casual readers continue to support me moving forward! Below is what you may see from me in the year 2020:
- Terrace House: This was a Netflix show that I got into after I graduated college and although it is no where near as messy as a typical American “reality” TV show, it is still messy enough to be entertaining to me at least. I will analyze the group dynamics (and possible romantic relationships) between housemates across the series.
- Kpop groups: Yes, unfortunately I got into Kpop back in 2011 thanks to SHINee. But do not worry, I am nowhere near a Koreaboo nor insufferable stan lol. However, you will see posts on group dynamics between girl and boygroups I like and some smaller birth chart readings if a member has revealed their birth time.
- Musicians and Rappers: This is a broader category that Kpop will go into, but I will also examine American signers and rappers I like and/or are curious about as well. I have already started a mini-series on Mariah Carey’s family, for instance. But some other people I have lined up include Woke Kween™ Azealia Banks, Missy E Missy Elliott, flutist Lizzo, the stallion Megan Thee Stallion, the Hermit Summer Walker, and many more.
- YouTubers: Although astrologers seem split on whether or not we are in the Age of Aquarius, I believe the rise of internet celebrities and the internet and advanced technology in general makes a good case that we are. Regardless, I might write on a couple of YouTubers who aren’t awful. The only person I have in mind for sure is Safiya Nygaard as I have been watching her videos recently and she has posted her natal chart in the past.
- Informative posts: These are the types of posts I have been making since the beginning. They are the most subject to change, however. But the overall trend of these articles will likely remain the same. That is, they will detail the different ways Western astrology is practiced.
- Cartoons and Anime: If you click on the down arrow on this category, the Netflix show BoJack Horseman appears, but I’m not sure how quickly I will get into not only BoJack, but other cartoons in general. Animated shows tend to span 2+ seasons and can be very time consuming depending on how complex and consistent the writing is. So, this category may be vacant for a while.
So, this is what you can expect from this blog over the course of the new year. Hopefully you all will find it entertaining and/or enlightening!